Join us in Powering Sport in the Fraser Valley. It takes a community to raise active kids, let alone world-class athletes. Become a part of the main community that is backing sport in the Fraser Valley by donating to our Powering Sport Fund through the BC Amateur Sport Fund. Charitable donations to this fund allow PacificSport Fraser Valley to continue to provide quality services and programs in community sport and high performance sport and, ultimately, raise the next generation of active children and elite athletes in our region.
Where do donations go?
- Athlete and coach grants (through our annual Adopt an Athlete Campaign)
- Affordable strength and conditioning services for athletes
- Coach education and training
- Capacity support for educators and coaches to increase opportunities for quality sport and physical activity among local youth
- Quality grassroots physical activity programs
The BC Amateur Sport Fund is the BC chapter of the Canadian Council of Provincial & Territorial Sport Federations, a Registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association with charitable status (CRA number 88938 6868 RR0001).The BC Amateur Sport Fund is administered by Sport BC to promote participation, competition, and governance in amateur sport across Canada.