2023 Athlete Coach Grants
Winter Application Window: January 20 – February 3
- Applications emailed to eligible registered athletes and coaches on January 20th. Applications due February 3rd.
Our PacificSport Fraser Valley Athlete Coach Grants are just one way that we can support our registered athletes and coaches in the region. We hope to eliminate some of the financial barriers that come with high performance sport. When an application period opens, all eligible PacificSport Fraser Valley athletes and coaches will be emailed the full Grant Application. It is the responsibility of the applicant to read through all guidelines before submitting an application.
Grant Application Criteria includes, but is not limited to:
- Detailed/complete application
- Clear/specific reasoning for why applicant is deserving of grant
- Demonstrated financial need
- Engaged with PSFV services/programs
Some ways that you can get involved with PacificSport Fraser Valley throughout the year:
- Attend our speaker series, workshops, or coaching courses
- Coach or volunteer at our XploreSportZ programs
- Engage with us on social media through contests (ie. 12 Days of Christmas)
- Engage with us by sharing your sport achievements
We also encourage athletes and coaches to contact us if there is another way you would like to get involved (ie. team workshops/programs, volunteering opportunities, etc.) Please contact our ACS representative if you have any questions.